Rajesh Gaikwad

Email : r***@***l.in

Phone - +91***779

Last updated on 06/11/2021

SBI General Insurance

Natraj, 101, 201 & 301 Junction of Western Express Highway and Andheri Kurla - Road, , Mumbai,

Maharashtra, India

http://www.sbigeneral.in

Wish to Target Similar Profiles?









Summary

SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.SBI General is a technology driven company with state-of-the-art IT systems. It will be a multi-product, multi-seg...


Industry : Insurance

Products and Services : Retail - Motor Car Insurance, Home Insurance,Commercial - Fire Insurance, Marine Insurance, Industrial All Risk Insurance

Revenues (in million) : $ 0.0000

Employees : 501-1000

* If this information is incorrect or inaccurate, please email us at update@datadirectree.com

* If you have any issues with the data displayed here, please email us at info@datadirectree.com


Key People

Niranjan Parida

Executive title(s): Manager - HR Operations & Employee Relations

Email Phone

SBI General Insurance

Amit Sharma

Executive title(s): Manager

Email Phone

SBI General Insurance

Similar Companies

Farmers Insurance Group of Companies

Sander A. Kessler & Associates

Chubb Insurance

Atlantic American